Get published on
Point Visible blog
Do you have awesome marketing article ideas that need to be talked about? You’ve come to the right place. This page will outline what it takes to get featured on our blog.
Read these guidelines carefully! If you still think you’re a good fit when you’re done, the guest contributor application form can be found at the bottom of this page.
What we are looking for:
- our main focus is on content related to SEO, content marketing, and content production
- how-to guides, tips, lists, and case studies are all acceptable content formats
- original content that hasn’t been published anywhere else
- we are open to republishing infographics if we like what we see and you’re willing to write a unique intro (300-500 words); you can reach out to “[email protected]” to see if we are interested
What we are NOT looking for:
- highly promotional posts whose only goal is to promote a product/service
- articles that are strictly focused on social media, PPC, or email marketing with no broader context which would connect them to the aforementioned focus areas
- generic topics that were already chewed out a million times
- topics we already covered on our blog
Usual reasons for declining publication:
- your content is too promotional; mentioning your experience is fine but blatant promotion isn’t going to bode well
- articles with a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes
- poor writing style
- superficial topic coverage; just rehashing what other people wrote before you with no real insight or value
- getting frisky with the links (throwing in links towards landing pages and other promotional resources)
Content ownership and promotion:
- by sending the article, you’re giving us full ownership of the content
- posts may be edited on our side to adjust the tone and style
- we will promote the posts across all of our social channels – FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, QUUU
- we encourage you to share the post on your social channels as well
How to apply
You’ve carefully read what we are looking for and think you are a good match? Here’s how to pitch your ideas.
You can submit your content ideas using the following form: PV BLOG – GUEST CONTRIBUTOR FORM.
If we like your ideas, we will send you detailed guidelines that cover writing style, formatting, linking, and all the other good stuff you need to know to write an article that will be a good fit for our blog.
If you have specific questions, you can send them to “[email protected]”.
Keep in mind that we review all applications once a week, but due to the volume of pitches we receive, we will respond only to those we want to move forward with.
6 Critical SEO Steps For A New Website: How To Rank Fast From The Get-Go
Are you starting a website? Learn six steps of SEO for a new website — from topical clusters, and keyword research to SEO metrics.
Stop Blindly Trusting Marketing Tools And Metrics
Marketing tools make mistakes. Data without context is misleading. Using common sense solves both problems. Click to read my rant.