WRITE FOR US
WRITE FOR US
You have awesome article ideas and you just have to share it with the rest of the world?
You’ve come to the right place. Except if you want to write about coffee. While we do enjoy this godly beverage and consume it in concerning amounts, I’m afraid that really isn’t our cup of tea. You see what I did there? Clever stuff, I know. Moving on.
Continue reading to learn some general info about the content we are interested in. If you think you’re a good fit, the guest contributor application form can be found at the bottom of this page.
What are we looking for
- our main focus on content related to SEO and Content Marketing
- how to guides, tips, lists, case studies are all acceptable content formats
- original content that hasn’t been published anywhere else
- we are open to republishing infographics if we like what we see and you’re willing to write an unique intro (300-500 words); you can reach out to “[email protected]” to see if we are interested
What we are NOT looking for
- highly promotional posts which only goal is to promote a product/service
- articles that are strictly focused on social media, PPC, or email marketing with no broader context which would connect them to SEO or Content Marketing
Usual reasons for declining publication
- your content is too promotional; mentioning your experience is fine but blatant promotion isn’t going to bode well
- articles with a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes
- poor writing style
- superficial topic coverage; just rehashing what other people wrote before you with no real insight or value
- getting frisky with the links (throwing in links towards landing pages and other promotional resources)
Content ownership and promotion
- by sending the article, you’re giving us full ownership of the content
- posts my be slightly edited from our side to adjust the tone and style
- we will promote the posts across all of our social channels – FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, QUUU
- we encourage you to share the post on your social channels too
We are a content consumers too and we know how consuming mediocre content feels.
The content we create is how we contribute to the better Internet and it just feels awesome when we do it right.
HOW TO APPLY
- you can submit your content ideas using the following form: PV BLOG – GUEST CONTRIBUTOR FORM
- expect a response in 2-7 days
- if we like your ideas, we will send you detailed guidelines that cover writing style, formating, linking, and all other good stuff you need to know to write an article that will be a good fit for our blog
- if you do not hear from us in one week after the application submission, feel free to follow-up
- if you have any additional questions, you can send it to “[email protected]”