There is no business without clients, and there are no clients without promotion.
In recent years, more and more business owners are turning to link building as their main promotional strategy. And while there is a plethora of evidence that link building works…
…many companies don’t see satisfying results.
There are two main reasons for that:
- they do link building in-house and they don’t know how to execute or scale it properly
- they outsource link building to an agency that, to be blunt, does a shitty job
Both problems can be fixed by finding a link building agency that cares about your brand image as much as you; and knows what it is doing, of course.
Many of our long-term clients are business owners who came to us after testing many different link building agencies. Here are the 3 most common reasons why they entrust their link building effort to us (according to their testimonials).
1) Get featured on top sites in your industry
At the end of the day, the quality of links you get is what makes the difference. This is why we never compromise on the quality of websites we are reaching out to – be it the 1. or 31. link we build for you.
We do that through detailed inspections of every potential opportunity. To give you a better idea of how this looks in action, here is the list of things every website is checked for:
- relevancy (topical, geographical, demographic)
- organic traffic and domain rating by Ahrefs
- domain authority by MOZ
- backlink quality (tells us a lot about potential suspicious history)
- overall content quality
- a custom metric we discuss with you beforehand
It goes without saying that we filter out your main competitors from our prospect list, as well as any other (type of) sites you do not want to contact.
Here are some additional perks you get when working with us:
- outreach done manually, through your branded email account
- a strict no to PBNs (and low quality sites in general)
- content published under your brand name
2) Communication & transparency
We know that one of the frustrating things about outsourcing link building is not knowing what exactly is the agency you hired doing.
Who are they contacting in your name? Are they representing your brand in the right light? What kind of content are they sending away?
Those are all fair questions you deserve to get answers on – and this is why we give you a complete insight into your campaign. And by that we don’t mean a simple report at the end of the month, we mean:
- access to our project management tool where you can track the progress of your link building campaign in real-time
- access to the budget report that is updated on a weekly basis and shows you what exactly is your money being spent on
- a dedicated project manager you can contact at any time (via email, Skype, Slack or another communication method you prefer)
With a risk of sounding like a cheap TV salesman – but wait, there’s more!
To ensure we are on the same page, we give you an option to get involved in our link building process. As such, all of our clients get the option to pre-approve:
- websites we reach out to
- topic ideas we come up with
- content we produce
For the clients that prefer a hands-off approach, we only ask that you fill out a simple questionnaire about your target audience to help with our initial research. We take care of everything else – and you get steady progress updates.
One thing that we are especially proud of when reading our testimonials is how many clients love our creative side.
Marketing is a place where creative people thrive and we are thrilled that shows in our work. If you thought that link building leaves no room for creativity, you are dead wrong. For example, we push ourselves by:
- writing personalized, creative pitches
- generating interesting content people can actually learn from
- developing a good working relationship with all editors that matches your brand voice and leaves the door open for future collaborations
- using attractive visuals at any part of the link building progress
- coming up with creative topic ideas that are both fun to read and solve a particular problem (you can see a few examples below)
Creativity is only a consolation prize if the content quality is not up to par. To ensure we can properly cover various niches we constantly vet writers that are experts for a particular industry.
This means that the content we produce is written by someone who actually has experience in your niche – as that is often the only way one can provide valuable advice.
Now is “the right time”
Link building is a long-term strategy that can be very effective across various niches. The only downside is that it takes some time to see results.
The sooner you start – the sooner you can see your audience grow.
You play Kevin Costner, we will build your field.
Start by downloading samples of our work and learning more about our link building process.
For any additional questions, feel free to:
- schedule a call
- send us an email
- use the live chat in the bottom right corner (note that we are based in Europe so we might not be able to respond right away)
Latest posts by Dario Supan (see all)
- Top 3 Reasons Why Our Clients Choose Point Visible For Link Building - August 23, 2019
- 9 Painful Blunders Killing Your Content Usability - August 9, 2019
- How To Write A Perfect Guest Post Pitch (We Asked 84 Editors) - January 9, 2019